These Standards of Conduct were last amended on 03 December 2012.
THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES CROWD ACT'S STANDARDS OF CONDUCT FOR THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES LOCATED AT WWW.CROWDACT.COM (the "Website"). BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF THE WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE STANDARDS OF CONDUCT, AS MAY BE AMENDED AS INDICATED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE STANDARDS OF CONDUCT YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
You shall not submit any information or material or provide a link to any information, material, product or service, whether to the Website or to any other participant of the Website which:
- is obscene or contains pornography of any kind or that is graphic;
- infringes or potentially infringes any person's rights including without limitation right of publicity or privacy;
- is unlawful, malicious, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, hateful or is racially or ethnically offensive;
- is false or misleading;
- is defamatory or libellous of any person or organization; or
- is harmful or potentially harmful including, without limitation, that which places any person's health or safety at risk.
You shall not, in connection with the Website:
- use the Website to commit any dishonest act, act of fraud or which does or which is intended to deceive anyone in relation to anything;
- make available or send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam, chain letters, unlawful multi-level marketing schemes, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation. Certain parts of the Website have been designated for communications. You may use those parts to communicate with other participants, but only for permitted communications and only as reasonably necessary for such communications;
- access or use or attempt to access or use any personal information of any other user or other person;
- access or use or attempt to access or use any account or password of any other user;
- breach or circumvent or attempt to breach or circumvent any security measure that has been employed for the Website;
- use any automatic means, including software, to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Website or its use by any other user;
- undertake any activity which creates undue burden or interferes with the Website or its use by others;
- do anything that discredits or reflects adversely upon the reputation of Crowd Act or any of its suppliers or negatively affects the goodwill associated with Crowd Act's or any of its supplier's trademarks or the Website; or
- facilitate or encourage any violation of these Standards of Conduct.
Crowd Act may amend these Standards of Conduct at any time by posting new standards of conduct in place of this one. Crowd Act will post notice that the Standards of Conduct have been amended on its main website located at www.CrowdAct.com for a period of 30 days. The amended Standards of Conduct shall automatically be effective when posted. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of the amended Standards of Conduct and the posting of such notice shall mean that you accept the Standards of Conduct as amended. If you do not agree with any of the amended Standards of Conduct then you agree to immediately cease all use of the Website, which shall be your sole recourse and remedy in the event you are dissatisfied with the amended Standards of Conduct. These Standards of Conduct may not otherwise be amended.
The first paragraph of these Standards of Conduct indicates when these Standards of Conduct were last amended. Please check back regularly to review for changes.